Kiln dried firewood is substantially more fuel efficient, giving up to 30% more heat than the best air-dried, seasoned firewood.
Processing fresh firewood through kiln-drying also means your firewood will light incredibly easily and burn cleanly, meaning less soot and mucky build up which can damage your chimney flue.
Kiln dried wood gives a cleaner, hotter burn that produces less damaging emissions, meaning everybody wins.
- Burns hotter and faster than air dried, seasoned firewood
- Produces up to 30% more heat
- Easy to light, and remains lit
- Free of mould, fungi or insect
- Better for the environment due to the production of less smoke
- Produces minimal creosote so healthier for your chimney
- Delivery available across the Kapiti region
- Buy in bulk and transport home with one of our courtesy trailers